Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Break 2011

Sorry, I've been away battling some health issues, but the pain is finally manageable. It's March Break and the boys talked me into taking time off work to spend our traditional week at the cottage. My heart went out to the people of Japan on Friday after hearing and seeing those videos about the tragedy, which is still not over. It made me realize how lucky we are to be spending time with our family, complaining about the little things just doesn't seem very relevant these days. As an example, we all complain about how long winter is but I came across this photo and was reminded about how beautiful mother nature can be at times.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your "PMS" recipe. I will stop back by to check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better with each day!!!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete